Sunday, January 17, 2010

Six Days!!!

My guest blogger today is Shane (my amazing husband). He titled the post and it is very creative. My wife gave me permission to blog today so let me tell you how excited I am to become a blogger! Wow! We are down in St. George enjoying the sun and amazing country of southern Utah. I love the red rocks and the great energy of this area. We look out at Snow Canyon from our casita and the views are amazing. We have six more days to the much anticipated court date. I pray that we pass for my wife's sanity and for the sanity of our family! Amber has learned a greater level of patience through this process! I appreciate her capacity to love and the passion she has for life. We are all excited to bring Grace home. Thanks to Amber for being the motivator for this to happen as the experience will not only change Grace's life, but our lives as well. Thanks to all who have supported Amber through this process and thanks to her awesome friends for being so good to her. We love you Grace and will soon hold you in our arms. Your love bucket (you will soon learn what this means) will soon be over flowing with love from your family.

2 comments:

  1. Very impressed with this post. Good work Shane. And I am jealous that you guys go to enjoy St. George.

    ReplyDelete

LITTLE LESSONS ARE SOMETIMES LEARNED IN THE MOST PECULIAR PLACES...YOU TUBE!