Saturday, January 30, 2010

Service Birthday Party!

Carter was invited to a "mad scientist" birthday party today and instead of bringing gifts for the 9 year old birthday boy, the invitation asked for the kids to bring "stickers, crepe paper, balloons, shampoo and baby wipes" for the Care Center and Sele Enat. What an amazing idea! My kids have so much "stuff" that I love the idea of service for a birthday party. Thanks Jen for thinking outside of yourself but mostly thanks Matthew for being so humble and willing to sacrifice your birthday gifts for others in need! Blessings to you and your family...

*Waiting on an Embassy appointment - Waiting is a four letter word to me!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. That really is such a good idea. I know my kids have too much stuff!

    ReplyDelete

LITTLE LESSONS ARE SOMETIMES LEARNED IN THE MOST PECULIAR PLACES...YOU TUBE!