Saturday, February 13, 2010

Showered with love!


Today my Mom, BFF Kristin and sweet Mother in Law threw a wonderful baby shower for Grace Demot. It was so incredibly beautiful. It was a brunch with every kind of food you can imagine. Friends, family, neighborhood friends, work friends and church friends all came to support this most precious little girl. Needless to say she will be a fashionista and I will have to change her clothes every hour to get the full use out of the 30 or so outfits she got. I tried to capture it all in pictures but it is impossible to feel the love generated at this shower through words and pictures. Grandma Treat (MIL) made a darling picture for Grace's room of all the pictures we have received from referral until now, so cute! Tons of great toys and books, a sweet as can be swimsuit, stroller, blankets, bows for hair (a must!), beautiful dresses, sippy cups, homemade towels with buttons and bows, shoes galore, I could go on and on. It was so fun and I am so filled with love and gratitude, my heart is full. My Mom had of coarse decorated the house and it looked amazing, pink, white, yellow flowers everywhere, candles burning and framed pictures of Demot at every turn. Kristin brought yummy salad and darling party favors (gotta love mint chips). My Mom had a table set with paper and pens for people to write letters to Grace Demot and is compiling them into a book for her so that someday soon I can read them to her and tell her of how much she was loved and is loved! What a gift to have so many beautiful people in my life, I truly am a blessed woman. Oh and by-the-way....2 weeks!

Gifts...


Gifts...

Gifts...

Gifts...

And more gifts!!!

Amazing food...

Table to write a letter...

O.J., juice and Mamossa!

The three Amigas.
Kristen my BFF, Grandma Treat (MIL), My sweet Mom (so pretty)!
Thanks gals, I love you all!
Amber

4 comments:

  1. Oh Sharon, that is SOO amazing..everything looked beautiful and yes your mom is beautiful too! I cant wait to see your baby girl in your arms!!
    Jen
    (ashenafi)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got so much cute stuff! SO MUCH FUN! And the food WAS really good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh, you know after I wrote my post, I realized I wrote Sharon! Not sure whre that came from!! Amber, of course!! You are so blessed to have such an amazing suport system. Your little girl is joining an amazing family!!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sad I could come. OUr water heater broke and we had to fix the ceiling but I really wanted to come. I sounds like it was amazing so I am glad. I can't wait the little lady when she comes.

    ReplyDelete

LITTLE LESSONS ARE SOMETIMES LEARNED IN THE MOST PECULIAR PLACES...YOU TUBE!