Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Plans are being made

Just an update. Airline reservations have been made, Salt Lake City to Washington D.C., D.C. to Rome to refuel, Rome to Addis Ababa! My Mom and I leave the 27th of February and she returns on March 7th. Shane flies in on March 7th and we return together with Demot on March 12th! We are staying at the Yebsabi guest house and I have heard great things about it. For now I am making lists and checking them twice. Trying not to feel buried by the endless to do's on top of the typical Momhood to do's. I can barely wait and have heard so many wonderful things about Demot from traveling families. Every report I get says she is SO BEAUTIFUL and quiet. She is Sister Almaz' favorite and gets fed personally by her. Oh the excitement and joy is almost tangible in this house. 2.5 weeks and counting...

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see little Grace! She is probably 20 times more beautiful in real life.

    I am available to help with your kids while you are gone. Let me know what I can do. I can watch Carter anytime...if he doesn't mind coming over here. And I can bring some dinners over. Seriously, let me know and Good LUCK!

    ReplyDelete

LITTLE LESSONS ARE SOMETIMES LEARNED IN THE MOST PECULIAR PLACES...YOU TUBE!