Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Tick Tock....

Tick Tock, Tick Tock, Tick Tock...The days to departure are coming soooo slowly. I know it is because I am so excited. I have a ton to do and feel a bit stuck but I know I will get it all done. I got a little information on Demot yesterday: She was sitting in the playpen with another baby playing with lots of toys. She is so beautiful and smiles when talked to, very happy. I can't even wait, seriously I have never in my 38 years been more excited for anything. Nervous? Yes! But nervous is the same thing as excited... Only 2.75 days left until my Mom and I leave for Ethiopia. I have a deep feeling that I am in for a life changing experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITTLE LESSONS ARE SOMETIMES LEARNED IN THE MOST PECULIAR PLACES...YOU TUBE!