Friday, April 9, 2010

Wedding Announcement Picture!


I honestly don't know why arranged marriages went out of style in this country, I think it is a fantastic idea. Who better to choose a partner for my kids than yours truly. Now they might not like the choice but who cares! With that being said here is my choice for Grace Demot. This is Simon and he is a true blue angel. He is also from Ethiopia and in fact Sele Enat where Grace spent time. The most important thing is I really like his Mom and Dad (in laws are very important). So here is a picture of them together right before Grace hit him in the face :(. He took it like a man... By the way we will be serving Mac and Cheese at the wedding lunch, it is clearly her favorite.




1 comment:

  1. YES! They totally belong together! If I had a little girl, I would fight you for him. As it is, I'm kind of sad that Grace is already spoken for...I'm sure she would be equally as happy with Daniel. :)

    ReplyDelete

LITTLE LESSONS ARE SOMETIMES LEARNED IN THE MOST PECULIAR PLACES...YOU TUBE!