Monday, April 26, 2010

Short but Sweet


I have not been a good blogger lately and I am ok with that because life is just to busy but I do want to give a quick short but sweet update on Grace. She is amazing and fabulous and such a sweet heart. I honestly can't believe she is so absolutely perfect. Sometimes she is so good that I forget she is there. She smiles and waves and laughs and brings so much joy to so many people I honestly can't remember what life was like before her! I worried so much about bonding and my life being disrupted and my children being ignored or bent out of shape and none of that has come to pass. I am truly grateful for her, she is a gift. Today Shane passed by her room while we were playing and he stopped and said "Oh my goodness, I honestly can't believe how much I love her". He is smitten... She has grown a lot, her hair is growing and her wrists are getting a little chubby - I love that! She is a super crawler and soon to walk. She has learned very quickly how to scream to get her own way - and she gets it! She sings and dances, especially to Ethiopian music. She loves her bath, except when she is tired. She knows how to say "mama, dada, baba, hi". She know the dog says "ruff" and the cat says "meow". It is adorable to watch her share her dinner with the dog - one for me one for you! She is so dang cute, people stop me wherever we go to tell me that. Here are some pictures of her and of coarse my other amazing children....





3 comments:

  1. She is getting so big!! I miss her and you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grace is stunning! And it sounds like she is truly a joy to all those in her life...congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is a cutie thats for sure! And I love Morgan's dress! She is beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete

LITTLE LESSONS ARE SOMETIMES LEARNED IN THE MOST PECULIAR PLACES...YOU TUBE!