Sunday, July 19, 2009

Rainbow Bridge - Lake Powell 2009

I finally figured out how to post a picture with a post. If I am not careful, I could spend hours on this blog trying to figure out how to do things...No change on the adoption list except that I heard that there will not be many referrals in the near future. Court is scheduled to close August first through October first for the rainy season. Referrals are still given but no court dates or travel dates are set. I am choosing to not get to impatient yet but the waiting process is not easy for me. I just pray that Grace is being well taken care of and will soon be in our lives. My friend that just adopted told me that when it's all over and you have that child in your arms it makes the wait worth it and you forget all about the frustration. That sounded a lot like being pregnant to me...I do know that it is in God's hands and out of mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITTLE LESSONS ARE SOMETIMES LEARNED IN THE MOST PECULIAR PLACES...YOU TUBE!