Thursday, November 19, 2009

Blog-o-loague

Blog-0-loague: def: A combination of random thought, ideas and or questions written down for the pure enjoyment/therapy of the writer herself and not particularly entertaining for anyone else.
(I wrote that myself).

When I was little I used to love to cut out bits and pieces of the newspaper or magazines and glue them all over paper to make a coloague. I don't really have anything important to blog about, but a lot of random thoughts that I decided to get out of my head thus creating a blog-o-loague... Maybe, just maybe it will make me feel better while we continue to yearn for a court date.

- I love the days when I only check my e-mail 20 times instead of 40-50 times. OCD = ME
- This one is hard to admit so don't judge me: If my kids are on the computer and I want to check my e-mail, I give them a random errand to go do, slip in the chair log on and check to see if there is any new news on the forum, click out and escape unnoticed!
- "Patience is a virtue" was made up by someone with great patience!
- I am blessed to have great friends that forgive me when I am "in my stuff".
- In the adoption world never say "I know she will be home by..."
- Why does time seem to go soooooo sloooooow when you are waiting for something so exciting?
- Absence does make the heart grow fonder: I miss you Shane :) and Grace...
- Will Grace fit into all the clothes I have bought her by the time she gets home?
- Does the fact that I wake up every night 2-3 times as well as wake up at 5:00 or 5:30 am mean God is preparing me for a baby again, or just drinking too much water?
- Living vicariously through other people's adoption blogs cannot be healthy, yet I find it so healing right now.
- I love watching U-Tube adoption videos more than reading or watching regular TV right now. Great entertainment, wholesome, no commercials and they always make me cry (not too hard these days).
- Is it possible to study too much and share with your kids everything you have learned that day about the country and region their sister is from?
- Is it mean to then make them listen and get angry when they don't seem to care?
- Finally, is it sad that I had to look up the word "coloague"?

Hmmm there's a lot more but for now I will just chew on all of that!

1 comment:

  1. Amber, I loved this post. I always love reading 'random' posts. They make me laugh. You are awesome.

    Love how Grace's room is coming along too!

    Oh and I would love to have a nice smelling house soon...when do I get my scentsy stuff? ;)

    ReplyDelete

LITTLE LESSONS ARE SOMETIMES LEARNED IN THE MOST PECULIAR PLACES...YOU TUBE!