Monday, October 26, 2009

Timeless Tradition!



Halloween is one of my favorite Holidays! Costumes are being created and I will post pictures of them later this week. My Mom is sewing a costume for Carter (I will just say "The Great Pumpkin will arise"). Morgan and Jenson are at the age now where getting a costume means raiding the costume closet in the basement - so funny! We spent last night at my Mom's having a taco fest (eating as much mexican food as we could stuff in), splurging on apple crisp and carving pumpkins. I have posted some pictures of the process - enjoy!

Quick update: We are still awaiting a court date and yes, I am going crazy........


















2 comments:

  1. One of these years I am going to carve pumpkins with my kids. Love the pictures and can't wait to see the costumes.

    Sorry no court date yet. That really stinks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pumpkins look awesome!! I am in awe of your ability to carve pumpkins. I cannot do that. :(

    Hoping for news on court very soon!! The waiting stinks!

    ReplyDelete

LITTLE LESSONS ARE SOMETIMES LEARNED IN THE MOST PECULIAR PLACES...YOU TUBE!