Friday, September 18, 2009

Mozart in training and Swiss Days?

Carter at his piano/violin recital, he really is getting good!

Is this what Mozart looked like after a brilliant performance?
YES

Jenson doing his part to add to our family orchestra
Note: Shane and Amber play the finger cymbals only...

Or is this what Mozart looked like after a brilliant performance???

Ok kill me, I made Carter try this hat on at Swiss Days to see if it would fit Grace.
Isn't it adorable?

Shane found an animal he actually likes...a goat!
It looks like the feeling is mutual. He even brought her flowers.

These baby goats kept escaping from their pen at Zermat (the resort we
(stay at in Heber City, Utah).
Oh how I love my boys!

I often try to take cute pictures of my three kids and typically
these are the reactions that I get...

2 comments:

  1. Look at you posting with so many pics! And your blog background is so cute! (was it like that yesterday and I just didn't notice?) Love that hat for Grace! Of course anything is going to look stinkin cute on her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE SWISS DAYS!!! These pictures are so cute. You are quite the blogging pro Amber! Check you out posting all these pictures and explanations under the pictures. I still have yet to figure out how to do that. :(
    I can't wait to see that hat on little Grace. Although it is adorable on Carter too!

    ReplyDelete

LITTLE LESSONS ARE SOMETIMES LEARNED IN THE MOST PECULIAR PLACES...YOU TUBE!