Thursday, September 24, 2009

The cutest prayer ever!

Tonight I tucked Carter in, and as I usually do laid with him a while, we remembered that he forgot to say his prayers. I am so glad we remembered because after blessing everyone we know (each by name), he then said "please bless that we will have enough food and water". This really touched me and I know that without us adopting Grace the fact that we even have the blessing of food and water would not be a reality to my children. We have spent a lot of time talking about how lucky we are to live in this great country and how blessed we are to have ample amounts of food and water. The saying "finish your meal because there are starving children out there" takes on a whole new meaning for us now. Wow kids are great! How pure and close to God they truly are... No new adoption news yet. Fall is in the air and I feel a court date coming on...


1 comment:

  1. Very cute. And we are lucky. Its amazing what other people have to live through. Grace is one lucky girl to be coming here to join your fam!

    ReplyDelete

LITTLE LESSONS ARE SOMETIMES LEARNED IN THE MOST PECULIAR PLACES...YOU TUBE!